In the light of the latest government guidelines we would like to reassure you that we are taking our responsibilities very seriously and we have implemented new & more thorough cleaning routines. We are actively following industry best practice and key tourism bodies and specialists as they develop their strategies.
Please note that the guidance is changing constantly, so the following guidelines may continue to be adjusted as guidance is updated.
- We will share as much information as possible to provide assurance and transparency. It is important that everyone reads & agrees to the new protocols that are in place due to government guidance.
- We are maintaining our usual high cleaning standards and have updated these to include a new risk-based approach.
- We will no longer have brochures & leaflets on display and ask that guests look up tourism information on line.
- Rooms will not be serviced during your stay unless specifically requested.
- We will continue to offer all of the amenities that you have previously been offered, just in a different format.
- Hand sanitiser is available just inside the front door - please use this. Individual hand sanitiser & anti bacterial wipes are in all bedrooms and disposable gloves & disposable face masks will be available upon request.
- Single use soap will be provided in all rooms but other items, eg, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc will now be available to buy as one off items and you are requested to take them away with you at the end of your visit.
- Breakfast will be served as usual in the dining room and we will continue to offer a full menu but we now ask you to choose the night before so we can make sure everything is served in individual portions. We are now serving cereals, fruit, yogurt etc individually to ensure minimum contact, ensure hygiene standards and social distancing.
- We always ask our guests for an estimated time of arrival. This is particularly important now to make sure you do not meet anyone else in the hall when you arrive.
- For your and our reassurance and convenience we would prefer to take bank transfers (BACS) for your stay – but this will have to be done prior to arrival. If you would like to settle your bill this way, please let us know so we can give you our bank details and then confirm when payment has been received.
- We will no longer accept cash and if you do not want to pay by BACS before your arrival we can take debit card payments on departure.
- It is essential that you do not travel if you are unwell or are demonstrating any Covid 19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss of taste or smell). If you show/develop symptoms during your stay we will ask you to immediately return home to self-isolate and seek a test.
If you have any further questions on our policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In line with government advice we are urging all guests to download the NHS Track & Trace app. We have our own unique QR Code and you can check in by scanning this code onto your telephone.
As part of our risk assessment we ask all guests staying to give us the following information in case anyone needs to be contacted in the event of an outbreak of Coronavirus:
Date of arrival
Date of departure